Pumpkin Bread Ingredients Ingredients11 Total
- 1 lb 5 oz (595g) Pumpkin puree
- 12 oz (340g) Granulated sugar
- 3 each (150g) Eggs
- 12 oz (340g) All purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp (8g) Baking soda
- 1 tbsp (13.8g) Baking powder
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp (6.19g) Pumpkin spice
- 6 oz (180g) Blended oil
- ½ tsp (2.84g) Salt
- 8 oz (175g) Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp (13g) vnlla Pure Organic Vanilla Extract
- Combine oil, spices, pumpkin, eggs, and sugar together in a mixer with a paddle attachment.
- Combine the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet and allow to mix on low speed until fully combined. Scrape down as needed.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Spray and line mini loaf pans with pan spray and parchment paper.
- Fill ¾ of the way full and bake at 350°F for approximately 30 minutes.
Want more good stuff?
Sign up for our newsletter to get tasty recipes and other sweet surprises.