Ingredients Ingredients11 Total
- 8 oz (226g) Butter
- 1 lb 3 oz (1075g) Granulated sugar
- 4 each (200g) Eggs
- 1 lb 8oz (1400g) All purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (38g) Cornmeal
- 1 tsp (5.69g) Salt
- 1 tbsp (13.8g) Baking powder
- 1 tbsp (7.8g) Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp (6g) Orange zest
- 2 tsp (8g) vnlla Vanilla Extract + Orange
- 8 oz (450g) Almonds
- Cream butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Add eggs gradually with cinnamon, orange zest and vanilla extract.
- Combine dry ingredients together and add to wet ingredients.
- Add almonds and mix thoroughly.
- Shape dough into long logs and allow to chill fully.
- Bake at 325°F until lightly golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool
- Once cool, slice logs into desired thickness, and place on a cooling rack on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300°F for 3 minutes on each side. Remove from the oven and cool. Store in an airtight container.
Want more good stuff?
Sign up for our newsletter to get tasty recipes and other sweet surprises.