Chai Spice Snickerdoodle
Spice up your cookie repertoire with the comforting flavors of chai and cinnamon
TOTAL TIME 1 Hour
YIELD Yields 24 cookies
Cookie Ingredients Ingredients15 Total
- 12 oz (340g) Butter
- 15 oz (440g) Granulated sugar
- 3 each (150g) Whole eggs
- 1 lb 6 oz (625g) All purpose flour
- ½ oz (15g) Cream of Tartar
- 1 ½ tsp (8g) Baking soda
- ½ tsp (1.13g) Salt
- 1 tbsp (10g) Ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp (10g) Ground black tea
- 1 ½ tsp (5g) Ground ginger
- 1 ½ tsp (5g) Ground cardamom
- ¾ tsp (2g) Ground allspice
- ¼ tsp (0.53g) Ground cloves
- ⅛ tsp (0.29g) Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp (4g) vnlla Vanilla Extract + Spice
Chai Spice Sugar Ingredients Ingredients5 Total
- 16 oz (460g) Granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp (15.6g) Cinnamon
- 1 ½ tbsp (15g) Ginger
- 1 tsp (3g) Cardamom
- 1 tsp (2g) Ground clove
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs gradually.
- Combine all dry ingredients together.
- Mix until fully combined. Scoop and toss in sugar mixture.
- Bake at 275°F for about 14 minutes.
- Toss cookies in Chai Spice Sugar mixture
Want more good stuff?
Sign up for our newsletter to get tasty recipes and other sweet surprises.