Syrup Ingredients Ingredients6 Total
- 4oz (113g) Fresh Ginger
- 4oz (113g) Water
- 4oz (140g) Pure Molasses
- Dash of Ground Clove
- Pinch Fresh Ground Nutmeg
- .5oz (13g) Vnlla Extract + Orange
Make the Gingersnap Syrup
- Peel and finely chop fresh ginger.
- In a small pan on low heat bring water to a boil, then add your ginger and allow to boil.
- After 5 minutes of boiling, in the same pan, add pure molasses. Here you can substitute Date or Pomegranate Molasses for extra tang or as your preference dictates.
- Gently stir the mixture to integrate the molasses into the water and ginger mixture and allow to continue boiling for another 5 minutes.
- Next, add a dash of ground clove and stir in – feel free to adjust to taste afterward.
- Next, add a small pinch of nutmeg and stir.
- Take the mixture off the heat, allow it to cool, and strain it into a storage container.
- Lastly, but most importantly add vnlla Extract + Orange to give it real dimension.
- When building your drink, we take our standard double-shot espresso, and steam one ounce off our gingersnap mixture along with 8-10 ounces of our favorite oat milk or another dairy alternative.
Want more good stuff?
Sign up for our newsletter to get tasty recipes and other sweet surprises.