Meringue Ingredients5 Total
- 1/2 cup(100g) sugar
- 2 ea (50g) egg white
- 1.5 tbsp. (25g) lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp (4g) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2.5g) vnlla Pure Vanilla Extract
Yogurt Ingredients2 Total
- 1 1/4 cups (200g) strained yogurt
- 1/4 tsp (1.25g) vnlla Vanilla Extract + Orange
Oats Ingredients5 Total
- 1 cup (90g) toasted oats
- 2 tbsp. (25g) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (56g) vegan butter
- 1/2 tsp (2.23g) salt
- 1/4t (1.25g) vnlla Vanilla Extract + Spice
Garnish Ingredients1 Total
- Fresh Berries
- For the meringue, place the egg white and vnlla Vanilla Extract + Lemon into the bowl of a mixer and, using the whisk attachment, whisk to stiff peaks.
- While the whites are being whisked, bring the sugar, lemon juice, and salt to 240F.
- Slowly pour the sugar mixture into the egg whites in a steady stream.
- Continue to whisk the mixture on high.
- Add to a piping bag and pipe 3″ rounds onto a non-stick sheet tray.
- Place in a 200F oven for 2 hours until the outside is crisp and the inside still soft.
- For the yogurt, simply combine the strained yogurt with vnlla Vanilla Extract + Orange.
- For the oats, pre-heat your oven to 325F.
- Melt your butter and pour into a bowl with the oats, sugar, and salt.
- Mix well and place onto a baking tray in an even layer.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- To assemble, spoon a dollop of yogurt into a bowl.
- Place your meringue on top and arrange fresh berries around.
- Spoon a few teaspoons of toasted oats.
Want more good stuff?
Sign up for our newsletter to get tasty recipes and other sweet surprises.