Spiced Apple Walnut Cake
Cake Ingredients Ingredients12 Total
- 4 each (200g) Eggs
- 1 lb (804g) Granulated sugar
- 15 oz (452g) Blended oil
- 12 oz (340g) All purpose flour
- ¼ tsp (0.71g) Cloves
- ½ tsp (1.38g) Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp (0.71g) Nutmeg
- 1 ¼ tsp (6.9g) Baking soda
- ¾ tsp (4.73g) Salt
- 6 oz (170g) Walnuts
- 1 tsp (4g) vnlla Vanilla Extract + Lemon
- 1.5lb (680g) Apples
- Dice apples and set aside.
- Toast chopped walnuts and set aside.
- Combine eggs, oil, sugar, and spice together in a mixer with a paddle attachment.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet and mix until fully combined.
- Add apples to the mixture and mix until combined. Add walnuts.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes. If using one large bundt cake, bake for 45-55 minutes.
- Optional: top with your favorite vanilla ice cream to serve!
Want more good stuff?
Sign up for our newsletter to get tasty recipes and other sweet surprises.