Tres Leches Panna Cotta
A delightful dessert that combines the richness of Tres Leches and the delicacy of vanilla in a creamy Panna Cotta
TOTAL TIME 6 Hours
YIELD 1 Panna Cotta
Ingredients Ingredients7 Total
- 1 cup (306g) Condensed milk
- 2 cups (504g) Evaporated milk
- 1 cup (122g) Nonfat milk powder
- 1 cup (227g) Half and half
- 1/2 cup (160g) Honey
- 5 each Gelatin sheets
- 1 each vnlla Vanilla Grade A Madagascar Vanilla Bean
- Bring milks to a boil.
- Add vanilla bean caviar to honey and whisk.
- Bloom gelatin.
- Melt gelatin into the hot milk mixture.
- Pour into desired container and allow to set.
Want more good stuff?
Sign up for our newsletter to get tasty recipes and other sweet surprises.